Menu of classes:
- Esthetics and Corrective Makeup (1 Day): Intro to corrective makeup for Estheticians. Learn the key ways to enhance your esthetics practice with makeup. (Even if you don’t currently do makeup). • Makeup in a Medical Setting: Learn how (and why) makeup works in a medical practice. Perspective from a pioneer in medical esthetics with over twenty-five years of experience.
- The HOPE Method (Helping Oncology Patients Esthetically) (3 Day Training): A three-day corrective makeup curriculum. Learn corrective makeup basics for both cancer and cosmetic patients. The first internationally approved corrective makeup training. Presented as a best new practice to the National Association of Oncology Social Workers.
- Airbrushing for Acne (1 Day): Learn how to use airbrush makeup for acne, psoriasis and other skin conditions typically not suitable for traditional makeup. This course will help you grow your teen, young-adult and bridal business.
- Prime Time (1 Day): Makeup for women over forty. This class will offer makeup techniques and insights about clients that are approaching menopause, new to wearing glasses, or considering cosmetic surgery. Gain the information you need to better understand and serve this client.
- Brows and Lashes & Artificial Eyelash Application (1 Day): Makeup techniques for recreating the appearance of eyebrows and eyelashes for persons effected by Cancer, Alopecia or hereditary hair loss. These techniques will enhance any makeup application and work beautifully with previously tattooed or other permanent or semi-permanent eyebrow procedures. • Artificial Eyelash Application: This class teaches a quick effective alternative for any artist who does not want to be behind the chair all day doing lash extensions. A great add-on service for makeup clients. Faster ROI with a fraction of the of time and money invested!
- Wigs 101 (1 Day): Learn the basics of wigs from the author of the book Wig ED. A course designed for estheticians, hairdressers, nurses and social workers. Learn what you need to know help someone experiencing hair loss. Demystify the world of wigs. A hands-on and visually exciting class!
- The Language of Success & Makeup Marketing and More (1 Day): Your body language speaks volumes to your clients. Learn how subtle tweaks in your approach can make a big difference for your clients (while actually improving your makeup performance). • Makeup Marketing and More:Whether you want a makeup career in a media or medical setting, this course will be your road map. Class comes with a follow up package of one-on-one coaching to help you create the career of your dreams!
- One on One Coaching: Available on request as schedule permits.
2018 Class schedule coming soon! Enter your email below to receive the schedule as soon as it's available:
About the course developer:
Jeanna Doyle is an author, educator and artist. Jeanna is licensed as a cosmetologist and Medical Aesthetic Provider with special training in corrective makeup and oncology esthetics. She has worked as a hair and makeup artist in both medical and media settings.
Jeanna’s corrective makeup work has taken her from private practices to hospitals, children’s hospitals and cancer centers; working directly with plastic and reconstructive surgeons, dermatologists, oncologists, psychologists and social workers.
In advertising and fashion, Jeanna has worked all over the world on projects for print, television and film, working with A-list actors, athletes, models, musicians, politicians, and a former President and First Lady of the United States.
Jeanna is the founder of the nonprofit Suite HOPE® (Helping Oncology Patients Esthetically); the author of the book Wig ED; and developer of The HOPE Method™, an internationally recognized corrective makeup curriculum.
Jeanna’s innovative work in corrective makeup was the subject of a study by UTSW, and presented as a best new practice at the AOSW (Association of Oncology Social Workers) National Conference in 2015. Suite HOPE Study
Jeanna is an industry expert on makeup and corrective-makeup related beauty, writing articles and providing keynote speeches for the medical industry and beauty industry giants, including MD Anderson, The Mary Kay Foundation and The Cancer Knowledge Network.